May 31, 2008

My favorite Male Singer, B'z!!


I love B'z. When I told so my friend, I was usually said, "It's unexpected!" B'z sings the rock music. I usually like ballad songs. But! I love B'z because they are very attractive. (´∀`) They consists a vocal, Inaba and a guitar, Tak.

Inaba has a good voice and he writes the words of their all songs. His words are little old. But I love! I think there are many singers who sold by fashion. B'z never follows the fashions and Inaba writes his own way. And!! He is very handsome! (><) He hardly smiles. When he smiles, cute. These are his attraction.

Tak started to play the guitar 2o years old. He has a high guitar skill and composes their all songs. His works are always passionate. He is also cool! I want to have a father such as him.

Both of them have a soul for music. I want to go their live. (147 words)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yohko! You like B'z!? It's unexpected! But I think B'z is very good singer too! I like this song. By the way, thank you for adding my blog to your link! I added your blog too.:)