Jun 9, 2008

Visiting Hiroshima!






I went Hiroshima with my club's members on last Saturday and Sunday. This is an event of our club, a society for the study of cultural assets and we have this event twice a year.

We went to Miyajima at first on Saturday. When we arrived there, the sea was the ebb tide. So we could go to below the root of the "Ohtorii".It was very big. When the sea is the flood tide, the Ohtirii looks it locates on the sea! There were a lot of deer. They were very cute! We touched them. I knew they have soft fur on their horns. I also ate a lot of oyster. Hiroshima has many famous foods and place to visit. Oyster is one of them. It was very big! There are many people who hate it, but I love.

On Sunday, we went to Heiwa Park. There were a famous building broken by bomb, a object expresses peace and a Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum. There were calm and peace. I looked the schoolchildren singing a song of peace. We have no time to enter the Memorial Museum and walked around the park slowly. Next, we went Hiroshima Municipal Stadium. There were many people. It looked a game, SoftBank vs Hawks will start soon. After that, we bought some souvenirs and famous foods of Hiroshima for own family and friends.

This travel was very busy! But I could enjoy well. Hirishima is good town. I became love there. (^∪^) (252 words)

1 comment:

SAKI said...

Hi,Yoppi(^^)/I'm Saki!Thank you for your souvenir. I want to visit Hiroshima,too!!