Jul 8, 2008

Book Review 11 -The Quest-

I read "The Quest". Wilma was writing a story about a quest. She read the unfinished story to her friend, Biff. Long ago, there was a beautiful land called Ulm. Flowers grew everywhere and animals lived in the woods or forests. Everyone was happy there. There was the crystal bell it calls spring. But evil Grimlock stole it! She still has not written next. When she thought, "a girl should bring back the crystal bell", magic of a wonder key whisked her to a world she written. She had to get back the bell there. But Grimlock set some trap. Finally, she won and got the crystal bell.
I often wrote the stories when I was a schoolchild. (^^)♪ It was interesting because I could write I want if it's impossible. Now, I can't write the story as before. I have been an argumentative person! (´ะด`) On the other hand, J.K.Rowling is great. You know, she is writer of Harry Potter series and has the many ideas like she is child. I want to have flexibility! (182 words)

No comments: