Jul 5, 2008

Essay 6 -2028 Self Introduction-

Hi, I'm Yoko. I'm a cameraman! I travel around the world and take many pictures of animals, humans and beautiful views. Especially, I like taking the cats' pictures, I love. I have been to savanna, Thailand, Britain, France and so on. There were many wonderful animals and views.





By the way, I have married when I was 26 years old. Now, I'm 40 years old and have 3 children, a son and two daughters. My son's name is Younosuke and two daughters, twin, are Kaede and Nagisa. When I decided to travel, I asked them to follow me. They are willing to do it. At first, they missed Japan, me too. But they made many friends around the world while our travel. Besides, they became be able to speak English fluently. I had studied English when I was a college student. It's proved to be very useful in traveling. Now, we are in Texas. Here is urban. I'll go to country soon after taking pictures of cats here.


About 20 years ago, I was going to be secretary. I had taken the lecture of it and passed a exam of secretary. Then, I want to be a secretary or a cameraman who travel around the world. When I graduated the college, I was irresolute. After all, I chose a cameraman because it's free. I'm fit for such a job! But I had to prevail on my boyfriend to allow my leaving Japan. Finally, he decided to retire his job and follow me.


My next target is publishing my photograph collection of our travel! (263 words)

No comments: