Sep 26, 2008

My Favorite Desserts - Lists 1-

pudding


-Pudding is good as winter dessert. I think it is too thick for eating a hot day in summer. I like eating cold pudding with drinking a hot milk in kotatsu. Then, I feel happy. I'll introduce you my favorite shop of pudding, Anivel Sale! This is in Tamana. This shop's pudding is delicious! It's my favorite. There are many desserts except for pudding. For example, cakes, tarts, cream puffs and so on. Recently, I found a new dessert shop, Chichigashiya, near KGU. Do you know? This shop's pudding is like cream. I recomend kuromitsu source.




ice cream

-I love a ice cream, too! I wanna eat it in summer. Summer will end soon. Now, I have often ate "Yukimi-daifuku". Probably, most people know this because it's sold for a long time and famous. I ate it the other day. I often ate it since then. I also like mow and cookie vanilla of super cup. "mow" is very very creamy and smoothly. I felt good on the tongue. "super cup" is the little much. But the person who like sweets may feel good. (185 words)

No comments: