Oct 1, 2008

Shrek - essay prep/essay 1-

I watched "Shrek" the other day. I like watching movie. But I didn't do it because this movie's hero, Shrek looks like fearful. (^^;) But my imagination of him changed soon after watching it. He is kind and cool! Some people also said so on chat in the writing class. I like this movie because people who are strange won. On the other hand, people who are common and chained by rules couldn't get happy.


I'll tell you about hero, Shrek! He is so kind and strong. But everyone didn't know it as I did so. He felt loneliness.
Donkey is kept by nasty woman and wants to get a freedom! But he was lucky of his talkative character.
Next, princess Fiona has been sleeping for a long time waiting for a Prince's real kiss. She looks like calm woman. But she is strong and funny in fact!
When these characters meet, great story starts... (158 words)

No comments: