Jan 20, 2009

The Fox and the Crow -Book Review 9-


This is an Aesop's very easy fable. Fox was always hungry. One day, he found Crow having some cheese. He wanted it. He said her, "You're pretty! What beautiful feathers! Can you sing too?" The Crow nodded and began to sing. Then the cheese fell down. The fox could get it and said her, "Don't always believe people who say nice things. Sometimes they just want something from you."

Aesop's stories always have a "moral" at the end for children. This story maybe says you shouldn't believe other people easily, I think. It may be true. But I also don't hope children to suspect easily. I learned from my mother, "A kind person is just stupid." I hate it because it sounds a kind people are bad. But recently I found my mother's thought. She is also very kind person. But she has been deceived due to her character. So I understand now she wants me to be a wise person not to be deceived. (165 words/total:10894 words)

No comments: