Aug 4, 2008

Tamana Fireworks

I went to Tamana fireworks festival. I'm from Tamana. So I went there every year. I love fireworks festival!! Fireworks are felt us Japanese summer attraction. I also feel happy by yukata, kingyo-sukui, night stalls, couples and so on. We can watch 9000 fireworks in Tamana's one! I have watched in a area near the fireworks last year. It was very dynamic. We also could enjoy many food in the night stalls. But in this year, I enjoyed from a distance. There were some people and no night stall. So I could watch sitting. We can a heart-shaped firework every year. It's cute.(^^)♪ A remarkable point is a climax. We can watch many many Japanese basic design fireworks continually. It's so beautiful! I want everyone to come to Tamana fireworks festival! (´∪`) By the way, I want introduce you my favorite summer song, "kingyo-hanabi". It is Ai Otsuka's famous song. I have some favorite songs of her. I'll introduce you on my blog next. kingyo-hanabi is a tragic love song in a certain summer. One girl and boy play some toy sparkler together. I feel sad and painful listening it... (´ะท`) Many people have heard this song. But please do again! (209 words)

No comments: