Nov 10, 2008

My Favorite Songs (recently) -List 6-


1. Change the world
-I listened this song for the first time by CM of beer or foaming liquor. I think many people have watched it, appeared Tomoya Nagase. It became my favorite song at first listening. I researched this song and knew it's love song. I have a favorite phrase of this song.

And if I could be king

Even for a day

I'd take you as my queen

I'd have it no other way

And our love would rule

This kingdom we had made

Till then I'd be a fool

Wishing for the day...

I found this song's moving image by Keisuke Kuwata, Southern All Stars, on You Tube. Please listen it! (^^)

2. Once upon a December

This song was sung in the Disney's movie, "Anastasia". Listening this song, I always feel sad. In the movie, a lonely girl who lost a memory sings this song in a old castle. Actually, she was a princess! She doesn't know it, but sing thinking a little memory. This is the words. It's so sad. (><;)

Dancing bears Painted wings

Things I almost remember

And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memory

(214 words)

No comments: