Nov 11, 2008

Answers for the Questions

1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
-I often write my blog on weekend in my house.

2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
-My first post is very short! I have written a post of little substance. (´`;) My sentences are inflexible then.

3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
-Doing movie review is useful for me because when I write it; always consider making it interesting even for foreigners. Especially, I take care not to use only outline, so it's helpful for me not only English learning but also composition. I usually take time for it about 2 hours. (^^;)
My knowledge of the movies increased due to the movie review.

4. Please give your suggestions for the class
-I want more clearly evaluation by the teacher for my writing working.

5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.
-If you are lazy, you'll become busy. (211 words/ totel: 5036 words)

No comments: