May 11, 2008

Book Review1-3


I read "Survive!" I could read it as I'm a character in the book such as "Mystery in London". It is a situation I had an accident at the Rockey Mountains. I must survive. I always chose a positive way. If I found a cave, I came in. If I found some strange fruits, I ate. If I found some foot print, I followed it. But I dropped the cave, had a stomachache, and saw a bear at the result. I knew a positive way is not necessarily right. I search bout an accident at the mountain.


First, when you got lost, you should return. When you couldn't find a way you had come, you should go to a ridge. At the Japanese mountains, we can find a way if you walk to a ridge certainly. You may be able to use your cellphone at the ridge. However, a most important point is calming down whatever happens. (157words)

No comments: