May 11, 2008

Essay 3 -My Favorite Animal-


I love cats. There are three reasons I love them. First, they are very cute. I have a cat. She is also very cute. I love their jaws. They have the pink jaws. It’s so cute. Generally speaking, best parts people are soothed by cats are their foot’s pads. But their jaws, especially, chin soothes me.

Second, they are honest. They never play up to others. When they are reluctant, they run away from humans. But when they miss their owner, they fawn. Then, I feel cuddlier because they are usually cold. They are not a flatterer. So I can believe them. I like their popularity. They are very popular despite they are selfish, I envy them.

Third, I can feel a Japanese old life by cats. I think there are some scenes expresses the old days in the each country. Japan also has such a scene. For example, in spring, an old woman or man sun himself at a veranda with a cat drinking a green tea. In winter, a cat sleeps in a kotatsu. Cats are felt us Japanese old days. Now, Japan has developed. There are some tall buildings and a lot of car in my town. There is very noisy. But I see a cat’s slowly life, I relax.

I have loved them since I had been 9 years because the comics I have bought for the first time are about cats. They can talk each other as human in the comics. I believed it now! I want to talk with them. By the way, do you know a photograph collection of cats is sold at the Maruzen now? It’s wonderful! Please check it!! ☆(人´∀`) This picture is my beloved cat in veranda. (282words)

No comments: