May 12, 2008

Essay 1 -Self Introduction-

It’s nice to know you. My name is Yoko T. I'm a college student and 19 years old. I’m from Kumamoto. Here is famous for Kumamoto Castle, Mt. Aso and row horse meat. Kumamoto Castle is one of the three main castles in Japan and Mt. Aso is the biggest caldera of the world. But, to tell the truth, I usually don’t eat row horse meat because I can’t eat it imaging a living horse. But it’s tasty. I have a offensive food, lettuce. I can’t eat it. I like the other vegetables. My favorite foods are ice cream and pudding. These are the confectionery rather than foods. I have been studying English in KGU for 9 months. I'm poor at English. But I like it.

The reason why I entered a college is, of course, to improve my English skill. I have two purpose. First, I want to travel in the world and communicate with many people and animals. I’ll take many pictures of them. Second, I want to teach about ‘Kimono’ Japanese traditional clothes for foreigners. So, I must speak English fluently.
I have three hobbies. First is dressing up. I usually spend most money I earned by a part time job for clothes, bags, shoes, sox, hats, and beauty parlor. I like casual and cute style. Second hobby is watching movies. I can watch movies in the library of my college. So I often go to there and watch. My favorite movie is “50 first dates”. It’s love story. I’ll recommend this movie. Third, I like playing with my pets. I love animals. I have a cat and a dog. I have had the cat for eight years and the dog for five years. I had had two cats until a year ago. But one cat had died. I felt sad. But I could treasure my pets more. I want to enjoy playing with various animals around the world.
A foreign country I want to go is U.K. I have watched there on TV. It said Thames River is real main street of Britain. There is a lot of cultural building side the river. I want to be sightseeing there by a boat. There looks very beautiful.
By the way, I have some questions. First, Can I talk with you a lot? I may be not able to talk well. But I want to do as possible. Second, do you have a pet? I want to play with animal every day. Third, can I go to shopping by the house? (423 words)

No comments: