Nov 26, 2008

Birthday Party

I held my friends, Yoko and Kanami's birthday party the other day. It was held in karaoke box. I went there with them, Kanami, Ayako, Marina and Saki for the first time. So I was looking forward to do. Singing was very fine! By the way, have you listened a song, "I am salermoon"? You know, salermoon is sooooo popular animation when I was a child. I listened this song there for the first time. This is a song of salermoon's movie and nice♪ ('∀' ) We talked we want to watch the movie. (^^) After singing, we shut Yoko and Kanami out the room coldly and prepared the party: cake and music quickly. We selected a song, of course, "Happy Birthday". Being ready, we recalled them into the room. Then, we said, "Happy birthday! Yoko and Kanami!" and set off some crackers. They were pleased. We were happy. After that, we sung and sung until end of time.
Leaving there, we went to dinner. We had reserved a course meal, buta-shab at a restaurant. The course had salad, fried tofu, fried chicken, udon and pork! There were full of dishes on the table. Do you know the collagen ball? We found the restaurant in the information magazine. It is ball made by collagen! It was frozen and looks just an ice ball at first glance. When we had reserved, we had found a description if we reserve, we can get the collagen balls by free. We went there by 6, so we could got 6 balls. We did shab-shab by soup added the collagen balls. The dished are very tasty!
After leaving there, we gave Yoko and Kanami our presents and said good-bye. I had a very very nice day. (´∪`) (301 words/total: 6398 words)

1 comment:

Yohko said...

Thank you, Yoppy! I had fun very much :)

By the way, I also like a song, "I am Sailormoon". Let's watch it soon!