Nov 25, 2008

The places I want to go -List 8-

1. Nagasaki
-I want to go there because the night view of there is called the one of the three most beautiful night views. Moreover, there are many delicious foods due to Nagasaki has unique culture mixed Japanese and Europe's one, for example, champon, sara-udon, konpeitou, castella and so on. Champon is a noodle dish stewed with meat and vegetables. Sara-udon is a drying noodle dish with meat and vegetables in stewed soup. Konpeitou is a Portuguese candy. It's colorful and cute! Castella is a Portuguese sponge cake and very popular in Japan.



2. Kyoto


-Kyoto has many cultural assets and beautiful views. I think leaves there are about to become red and yellow beautifully. I have been there twice, but I didn't get tired. Nagasaki has many abroad culture and foods, but Kyoto has Japanese original culture, cha, temples, maiko and so on. Cha is powdered green tea. It's little bitter. My favorite temple is kiyomizu-dera. The composition of there is interesting and we can pick a lot about love. Foreigners may prefer to Kinkakuji. Maiko is a Japanese woman server. They wear kimono and entertain their customers by dancing, singing, playing games and talking. But it costs a lot. I think the only rich people visit them.
(209 words)





No comments: