Apr 22, 2008

Book Review 1-2


I read a book of "Orca”. This story is about a friendship between a couple and a killer whale. A certain couple and their friends have been sailing around the world. They helped a baby killer whale on their way. When they wrecked and a wife of the couple disappeared, the baby killer whale’s family helped her. It is good story. I love animals except for insects and reptiles. But I had thought killer whales are brutal before I read I read this book. Therefore, I researched about killer whales.
We think killer whales are brutal. But they almost don’t kill the other animals they don’t need. “A brutal killer whale” is human’s wrong image. I think we had this image because killer whales eat various things and they are in the top of a food chain. Everyone is afraid of a strong existence. If you want to know about killer whales more, please in this address. (157words)

No comments: