Apr 23, 2008

Driving to Aso


Last Sunday, I went to Aso with my boyfriend. We have been hoping to go to Aso till last summer. We leave Kumamoto city with no plan. After we arrived at Aso, we went to convenient store at first to read a travel magazine and decide where to go. We entered LAWSON. There many houses looks like Europe’s in Aso. LAWSON in Aso is same to my surprise. This picture is LAWSON in Aso. This is different from KGU’s one clearly. After we read a magazine, we went to Shirakawa-Suigen because we had felt hot. This is a famous source in Aso. There were a lot of people. Despite the source is near the houses, the source looks like a strange world because the forest has surrounded the source. There was very cool. We took some water. Before returning our car, we took a walk around the forest. There were some houses. They had a stone wall. So, the area looks like Okinawa. But it was different from Okinawa I could see Mt. Aso behind the houses. There were many interesting view in Aso. Next, we went to Kusa-senri. It is grassland in a highland. A view from there was wonderful. I could see very small houses below. I couldn’t see the cars because they were too small. There were many people. A certain family brought a table and the chairs and had a lunch. I envied them. We couldn’t such a thing because we went to Aso with no plan… After, we return Kumamoto. I thought I must plan next drive. (262 words)

No comments: