Apr 23, 2008

Essay 2 -My Treasure-

My treasure is my family. I have parents, one sister and one brother.

My mother is a blunder. But she always does her best for our family. When I was a high school student, she came to my school suddenly. She came in the schoolhouse and arrived at my classroom barely. I behaved chilly for shame. She brought a vessel and a letter. She handed me it and went home. The letter was written as follows. “Dear Yoko. I’m sorry. Some shrimps in a today’s lunch box tasted wrong. I found it after you went to school. I’ll bring some meat in place of it. Please forgive me.” Everyone I told this said, “Your mother is great.” I think so, too. She will help me whatever may happen.

My father is an office worker. He commutes Hakata everyday by a limited express. He has to wake up early. He makes own breakfast himself and goes to office alone. But he never complained. Moreover, he does housework. He often helps my other cleaning on holiday. He is not only a good husband but also a good father. He says. “I will always be able to die if my children graduate a collage.”

My sister works in a home for the aged. I respect her because she is a hard worker. She studied while working and passes a state examination. She became be able to serve for an old person better. Now she goes to graduate school while working. She has studied welfare. She sometimes takes me to lunch or dinner or a cake shop despite she is busy. I respect her as one person, to say nothing of as my sister.

Older brothers love their younger sister generally. My brother does, too. He works in Fukuoka. He hardly goes home. When he called me, he wouldn’t ring off. But he is sometimes strict about my charge of my cell phone or studying. I can try hard then because I’m usually spoilt by him. My sister is older than I 8 years. My brother is older than I 6 years. I am youngest in my family. So, other family members talk to me as they talk to child still now. I don’t like it. But I never said so them because they never despised me. They talk to me with love. I can understand it because I treat my pets as child. (400words)

No comments: