Jun 25, 2008

Book Review 1-8 "Rampelstiltskin"

This is a fairy tale. A man wants his daughter to marry to prince. She wants too. So he told a lie to prince that his daughter can spin gold. Prince took home her to castle and forced to spin gold from a lot of straw. Moreover, if she doesn't, she'll be killed. How terrible prince is! Of course she can't. Did she die? No. A dwarf came and spun gold in exchange for her necklace! Next night, he helped her again in exchange for her ring. Third night, she didn't have something for him. He said to give him her first baby. She thought. If he doesn't help her, she can't marry to prince. Besides, she will die. Finally, she approved. She could marry to prince and had a baby. The dwarf came. She asked him to leave. He said if she can know his name in three days after, he'll give up. She thought and thought. Third day's night, her husband told her he witness a Small man in the deep forest and he sang his name is "Rampelstiltskin♪" She were pleased. That night, it is clear that the dwarf returned crying.
How do you think about this story? (^^) I think... She and her husband are unfair! The hero and heroine I know are very nice: Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and so on. They are good character and care for each other. (´∀`) On the other hand, this story's characters take care only themselves. The hero and the heroine married without love, with money. Besides, the heroine broke the promise! I want heroes and heroines always to be honest. (^^;)

By the way, do you have some favorite books or illustrated books you had read in your infancy? I think many people have. Of course, I also have. It's title "Chibikuro-ojisan". It means "Short and black man". I love this book and read many many times. Especially, I have liked to read my favorite book on a bed being wrapped by quilt when I was a kindergartner. Now, I don't do such a thing. Moreover, I don't read a book recently without the text books. (´ะด`) I maybe read fairy tales or illustrated books or pop-up books when I become a mother. I'll recommend my favorite books my child then♪ (399 words)

No comments: