Jun 25, 2008

Taka & Toshi



My favorite entertainer is "Taka and Toshi". Especially, I love Taka.

I have many reasons I like them. But the most main one is they are entertaining. They are famous for "O-beika!" (´∀`) How to use it is, at first, Taka jokes that it's impossible thing for Japanese. For example, he always says, "Cherry pie!" when Toshi asks him, "What is your favorite food?" and so on. It's impossible for Japanese. It sounds European or Americana's answer. So, Toshi says at once, "O-beika!". I like this customary conversation. ♪

Second reason is Taka's character. He is kind, cute, hard and docile. However, on the other hand, strong-willed. In a certain program, he was deceived by Toshi. It was a situation that Toshi was scooped by weekly magazine about love and their new program called off. I expected Taka will become angry because he was pleased well when a new program was given them. But he is not. On the contrary, he worried about Toshi's girl friend! He is very kind. (´ะด`) He is good at singing! He won in the entertainer's singing contest.

Do you have a famous entertainer?♪ (195 words)

No comments: