Jun 28, 2008

Essay 5 -The worst day in my life-

I had a worst day in my life the other day. One day, I had a schedule of a part time job. It was raining then. But Unfortunately, I didn't have my umbrella. It's a first bad point. I had to do to my part time job. So I left a college for the station. I got wet and wet. Finally, I arrived and got on for Kumamoto station at Suizenji station. When I arrived at Kumamoto station, there were shocking situation. The train line schedules had been greatly disrupted by raining. It's a second bad point. I might be late for part time job. I waited the train. But it didn't come. I didn't know why, the limited expresses it was expected to come after the train I wanted to get. Some people complained to the station employee. They were in trouble each other as me. I gave up going to the part time job in time and went to the lavatory. When I went out there, I saw the shocking sight again. The train I want to get was about to leave. I was in track 1 and the train was in track 5. I ran up and down the stairs. Then I could see the train. JR's kind motormen often wait a person who comes after the door of train closed. I expected it. The train was so heartless as to go leaving me. It's a third bad point. Perhaps, the motorman was hurry because the train was late. Then it was determined that I'm late for part time job despite I had been praised by my boss of part time job that I always obey time the other time. I waited the next train and got on. When I arrived at Tamana station, I called my home because I wanted my mother to drive me to my part time job. But, she was out. It's a third bad point. I decided to go there by bicycle. I again got wet and wet. When I arrived there, I got drenched and was late about 45 minutes. It was a only good point the day that the boss lent me a towel and she wasn't angry. (368 words)

No comments: