Jun 25, 2008

WEI Part 2

I write my blog about my favorite artist, books, movies, my dairy, book review, essay, and so on. My favorite label is “B’z”! They are my favorite singer and I can write or talk as many as I like. I’m trying to teach the attraction of them by my blog to others. I usually write my blog at home or building 14 at the college. I write it at night at home and free time I don’t have any class at building 14.
The good point of my blog is I write my post in detail. I write my thought and my research. I studied my questions about the books I read or the movies I watched or artists I like. So I could write my blog in detail. I also have a bad point. My blog is irregular. When I was free, I wrote much news. On the other hand, when I was busy or have no interesting news I can write on my blog, I hardly renew my blog’s contents.It’s wrong. So I’ll write regular renewal.
My blog may be boring. But please check, especially the labels, “Movie” and “B’z”! I always enjoy my friends’ blogs. There is much information I don’t know. Please continue your interesting blogs. (210 words)

No comments: