Jun 24, 2008

Uniform Pouch


You know, I like Miho who is popular model. I wrote about her before. I found! She has a pouch which is uniform with mine. Look at the lower picture of her. There is the pink pouch in a basket! (^^) It is natural this happening because this pouch was a supplement of a fashion magazine which she usually appears and I have bought it. But I felt wonderful and could feel closer her despite nothing changed in fact.


We often watch the program which says, "We'll present this perfume which is uniform with this actor's one". Why do we are pleased these things? (^^; However! I can't understand that some people are pleased with getting the used tissue papers of favorite idols... (- -; Do you have the something, perfume or clothes or hat and so on, are uniform with your favorite person? (150 words)

No comments: